My gut is telling me that I should enjoy these hot buffalo wings at least once a week. You know what my gut thinks of you? That you should too! Here we will list the ingredients and instructions on how to make this recipe. You will have leftovers, but can use on of these best vacuum sealers to keep everything preserved.
I have many other people to feed on a daily basis. Lucky for me, everyone loves this recipe. Just take a look at the ingredients, and you’ll be scrambling to get this thing rolling! No longer will you need to stop over at your favorite wings restaurant. You’ll already be making the best wings in town. Let’s get started!
- 2-pounds chicken wings (which is about 15 chicken wings in total)
- 2-tablespoons margarine spread, melted
- 2-tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1-teaspoon sesame seeds (optionally, you may toast them!)
- 1/2-teaspoon Kosher salt
- Heat up the oven to 425 degrees, and spray a 13 by 9-inch baking tray evenly with a non-stick cooking spray.
- With your sharpest knife, carefully cut off the tips of the chicken wings, and then cut them in half at the joint.
- Layer the chicken wings on the baking tray, and bake them for 50 minutes to 1 hour. (The most important thing to notice is ensuring that the wings are entirely cooked through and are crispy.)
- As the chicken wings bake, use a large bowl to mix together the melted margarine spread, sauce, seeds, and the salt.
- Once the chicken wings are baked, remove them from the oven and add them to the large bowl to evenly toss and coat with the hot buffalo sauce.
This is the best way to prepare chicken wings, in my opinion. They are low maintenance and easy to get a meal on the table for your whole family or group of friends. I’d be interested to hear what you all think of the buffalo sauce mix. What are your favorite ingredients to add to the mixing bowl? Please share below!